Today’s post is inspired on one of the best rompers I’ve ever owned. It’s really beautiful but more importantly it’s very comfortable. I love rompers but don’t have many because finding the right fit and length is a little complicated.
So let’s get into why I loved this romper so much and ended up getting it in a super fast run for diapers and a booster seat one night before flying to Colombia.
1. Bum coverage! This is the most important factor. Most rompers tend to be too short and that doesn’t work when you’re running and kneeling all the time with the kids. The length of this romper is perfect and I was pretty comfortable in it.
2. The sleeves! the lace trim is just so pretty and gives the romper that WOW factor.
3. The color! It comes in black too but since pastels are all around this season and I don’t really own many pastel colored pieces I went for this one. Should I get the black one too?
4. Because it can be easily dressed up or down. It can be worn with sneakers, loafers like I did, scrappy sandals, and blocked heels would look really good too. Add a cardigan or leather jacket on top.
5. Off-the-shoulder!! Do I need to say more?